Saturday, 12 April 2014

MAKE UP FOR EVER Aqua Liner #13 Mat Black

Posted by A small Cat at 15:39


''Aqua Liner is a high precision waterproof liquid eyeliner. Rich in pigments and polymers, its formula guarantees intense color and an outstanding waterproof result.'' 

In my opinion,liquid foam-tip liners are the absolute easiest way to get that inky-black look.I'm so happy to see that the market has begun to be saturated with this kind of liner- instead of working with a gel ones and getting a brush dirty,with  a felt tip liner like this one is practically like writing with a pen, and allows you to easily get the shape of liner you want.For beginners liquid liners might take a bit of practice, but trust me,this pen shape tip makes it all very simple.
 I was really impressed with how black it turned out to be, I only need to draw a line once to get a full intense color. It holds up all day, no cracking, smearing, easy to use (glides effortlessly).
 The sponge/foam tip applicator  is firm enough for precise lines and soft/flexible enough for wider lines.Overall I love everything about this liquid liner and I strongly recommend it :) 

Through tears and rain, this is one of my best friends and keeps my eyes looking wonderful.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog post :) -
I will visit every single one of you :) Make sure you leave your links, I would love to look & for others to see it.. If I enjoy your blog, I will follow it :)
Thank you so much :) ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Think Pink | Beauty,Fashion & Lifestyle Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Ugg Boots Sale | web hosting