Monday, 10 March 2014

Manuka Doctor ApiClear Blemish Cream

Posted by A small Cat at 17:38

 '' The non-greasy ApiClear Blemish Cream provides a targeted application for problem skin harnessing the power of active natural ingredients Manuka Honey and Propolis.''

I never had spots as a teenager, however from the past couple of months, I seem to have become prone to unsightly breakouts especially on my chin. So far I've tried acne creams with 10% benzoyl peroxide that completely burned my skin,and left it dry. I needed something that will actually work,and after many researches I came across Manuka Doctor products that are divided into three primary lines: ApiNourish, ApiClear, and ApiRevive. Each product is created to serve a specific skin problem. ApiClear range contains activated key ingredients Purified Bee Venom, Manuka Honey and Propolis that is clinically proven to help reduce blemishes. And there I found Blemish Cream that I was eager to try and it actually happen to be my skin Saviour of the month!
-''The carefully selected blend of ingredients aids renewal of damaged skin cells, nurtures cell regeneration, helps to eliminate blemishes and can help to fade and reduce acne and scarring.'' - their claims are so accurate, which is truly fantastic!
Spots gone within a couple of days and the scaring on my chin  have almost disappeared. I will most definitely carry on using it :)
If you're looking for something that does help to clear your blemishes and doesn't dry out your skin then this could well be the cream for you.

  
Has anyone used this? Did it work for you? 

  


4 comments:

Belle B on 10 March 2014 at 21:06 said...

I've just picked up their skin rescue cream so I am keen to see how this works too!

Belle ♥
Mascara & Maltesers

Oksana on 11 March 2014 at 22:26 said...

Beautiful blog, dear)
If you want, we can follow each other. Kisses
http://fashionsecrets-oksana.blogspot.com

Oksana on 12 March 2014 at 20:57 said...

Thanks for checking out my blog, dear:)
I am your follower on GFC(167)
Kisses
http://fashionsecrets-oksana.blogspot.com

Cicolari on 14 March 2014 at 11:31 said...

so nice and beautiful blog ! well done :> If u want we could follow each other :> Just follow me and let me know i will do the same as soon as possible :*

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog post :) -
I will visit every single one of you :) Make sure you leave your links, I would love to look & for others to see it.. If I enjoy your blog, I will follow it :)
Thank you so much :) ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Think Pink | Beauty,Fashion & Lifestyle Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Ugg Boots Sale | web hosting