Wednesday, 19 March 2014

GLOSSYBOX - March 2014 UK

Posted by A small Cat at 22:22

Beauty BLOSSOM

The March GLOSSYBOX is Spring-ish themed -  "Beauty BLOSSOM'',and I couldn't be more excited about that because it makes me feel like we can finally put winter behind us,shed the thights and black wardrobe and welcome spring!!! Yay :)
To help shake off winter, in this month box there is something to help us feel better and look better.

Here are the products that I've received.
Mitchell and Peach Body Cream 40 ml '' With English honey,organic cocoa,vitamin B5 ans shea butter,this body cream is perfect to leave you feeling as though you've taken a walk in the English countryside'' The body cream is deliciously rich, yet sinks into skin effortlessly. Plus, that lavender rich scent makes it smell heavenly :)
SLEEK Make Up Pout Polish Full size  '' This tinted balm is full of nourishment,and with SPF15,almond oil,shea butter & vitamin E,it will leave your pout looking perfect '' I got mine in colour - Bare Minimum and i have to say this stuff is amazing!!!!My favourite product from this box :)
Bellapierre Cosmetics Ltd Shimmer Powders full size ''This 100% pure Mica shimmering eye shadow will provide you with a long lastong vibrant colour without smearing,creasing or fading''
Mine is in colour Bubble Gum and its just WOW!!!! Can be used not only as the eyeshadow but as highlighter aswell  :) Love it!!! 
Juicy Couture Malibu Collection  (2 samples ) '' This fragrence blends the spirit of carefree Cali with Glam LA and we love it '' .They both a bit different but still fresh and fruity , a great change to break up the winter lull. If you like Juicy Couture fragrances, you'll like them :)
Dove Hair Therapy Intensive Rapair 60 seconds Treatment Shot one size ''Now you dont have to choose between beauty and hair care with this intensove treatment! It's the perfect pick  me -up for hair care in a hurry and you can even take it on holiday to revive damaged hair from the sun''
I have always been a huge fan of Dove hair products,and couldn't be more happier when i saw this one in my box ,as i recently gone one shade lighter, my hair need some series TLC now.
In general I am pleased with this month Glossybox but I am not over the moon.
I'm longing for spring as much as the next Glossybox and I'm looking forward to some fresh, fun Easter products!

What did you think of your March GLOSSYBOX?

2 comments:

Jone Ortiz on 20 March 2014 at 02:40 said...

This glossybox looks amazing, I've always wanted to try it! Check out my blog http://justjone.blogspot.com

Gemma on 20 March 2014 at 20:43 said...

I was so disappointed with this box! Compared to last months I thought it was rubbish :( I don't wear make up so the fact they sent me 2 makeup items was just annoying really.....we have to fill out the survey for what? :( xoxo

gemstrends.blogspot.co.uk

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog post :) -
I will visit every single one of you :) Make sure you leave your links, I would love to look & for others to see it.. If I enjoy your blog, I will follow it :)
Thank you so much :) ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Think Pink | Beauty,Fashion & Lifestyle Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Ugg Boots Sale | web hosting