Saturday, 22 February 2014

GLOSSYBOX - February 2014 UK

Posted by A small Cat at 20:45

                                                                             Be Mine

This month's box  has been my favourite in the past few months for sure, even though the Box itself has been shipped after actual Valentines day ??!!!  ...yes I know !  However How can you not love the packaging?!! It is so cute and kissable,It just made it feel more special and fun! ;)  A definite thumbs up!
This 14th of February theme comes as usual with Glossy magazine which I love to read and a little extra - '' Win trip worth £1000 '' Competition postcard, all you have to do is kiss back of this postcard with your favourite lipstick and write the name of the person that kiss is for an upload to #GlossyboxKisses ! How amazing is that!!
 Here are the products that I've received.

FULL SIZE PRODUCT
Ciate London Paint Pot    ''Do you want stunningly sophisticated looing nails? Look no further than a Ciate Paint Pot. These lovingly chosen and high performance formulas provide you  with an effortless nail colour ''
  For me and for many other I am sure this was the star of the show!! I must say I  Love love love Ciate polishes! Definitely a great product and absolutely gorgeous colour Red hot chili !!
FULL SIZE PRODUCT
NV Chunky Lip Crayon '' is perfect for glamorous girls on the go  and can be used day or night to add an instant''
 This Glossybox premiere its AMAZING!! I'm the girl who's always looking for the next best thing in lip colour, and I believe I've found it! This little crayon of amazingness glides colour on, and brings soft moisture with it. My lips couldn't possibly feel dry while wearing this miracle!
FULL SIZE PRODUCT
Maybelline New York Big Eyes Mascara ''Double the drama with Maybelline's first eye- opening double brush mascara. Built with specific upper and lower lash brushes. Big Eyes Mascara produces an all-around eye- opening effect ''
I think that the concept for this product is brilliant. It's great to have the second wand for the lower lashes. I was surprised with how good this mascara was. I have used expensive mascaras in the past but this was just as good. Couldn't be happier :)
SAMPLE
Giovanni Eco Chic cosmetics Chick ultra-moist range ''Giovanni Eco Chic cosmetics is the #1 selling natural hair care brand in the United States. Contains natural ingredients including Moroccan argan oils, avocado and papaya to treat and nourish your hair and scalp''
Wow !! Usually I never write review after the first use, but I found this product amazing and it worked so well!! I will definitely buy a full size product no doubt!!
 And it's also cruelty-free and doesn't contain a bunch of un-natural chemicals. Brilliant!! :)
SAMPLE
Nougat London Sparkling Body Shimmer ''This body lotion with mallow extract, vitamin E and wheatgerm enriched oil will leave your skin luxurious perfumed with a hint of sparkle''
This stuff smells good enough to eat!!! The shimmer particles reflect the light and make your skin look radiant and glowing. It leaves my skin feeling velvety smooth, smelling and looking great.
As a little treat also this month Glossybox has given us a Lindt Lindor Chocolate Treat bar Who doesn't like chocolate right?  yummy  YaY!!!!  thank you !! :)

Let me know what you've got in your box .If you not subscribet to it yet what you think of products I've received ?
 


2 comments:

Deepti Sharma on 23 February 2014 at 03:58 said...

Lovely products...:)
http://deepti01.blogspot.com/

laurapeta on 3 March 2014 at 16:52 said...

The chunky lip crayon looks amazing, I wish that had been in my Glossybox!

I really love reading your blog and I have nominated you for the Liebster Award. If you haven’t heard about it it's just a nice little thing that gets bloggers to know one another :) You can find out more on my blog. http://ditsyinprint.com/2014/03/03/the-liebster-award/

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog post :) -
I will visit every single one of you :) Make sure you leave your links, I would love to look & for others to see it.. If I enjoy your blog, I will follow it :)
Thank you so much :) ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Think Pink | Beauty,Fashion & Lifestyle Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Ugg Boots Sale | web hosting