Tuesday, 4 February 2014

Garnier Moisture Match Ultra Hydrating Rich Cream

Posted by A small Cat at 21:42
                                             Goodby dry...

'' Thanks to a perfect blend of nourishing and ultra-light oils, Goodbye Dry comforts your skin while delivering intense moisture replenishment in a flash. Non-greasy and quick to absorb, enriched with Camelia oil, Omega 3 & 6 and Shea butter, known for their intensive nourishing properties. Skin feels soothed and nourished all day.''

I’m always on the look out for different moisturizers and every time I spot a new ''budget friendly'' one, I can’t resist myself from picking it up. The weather changed and gone a bit colder now here in UK  and as we all know skin changes from season to season too and so should our skin care routine.
What does my skin need most in winter ?  Moisturize, moisturize, and  moisturize some more!!
 And here comes Garnier to the rescue creating 5 different moisturisers for 5 different skin types,brilliant!!
Although their range has been for sale for a quite while now i have never tried it before ( don't know why ?? ) ,until a PROMOTION caught my eye  ;)   ( currently on sale at Superdrug for  £2.98
I pick up the Garnier Moisture Match Goodby dry Ultra hydrating Rich Cream as i felt my face needed some serious hydration,and i couldn't pick better :)
Even though I don’t suffer from very dry skin,this cream left my face feeling fresh and hydrated,exactly what i needed. It absorbed beautifully,leaving my skin bouncy and soft.
This luxurious pink coloured cream soothes and comforts skin. It does have a slightly thicker than usual texture but it’s not heavy on the skin. It also delivers a much needed hydration boost which dry and tired looking skin requires.

 Moisturizing your skin is the fastest remedy to hydrate your skin and promptly mending the dehydrated look and feel of dry skin,but most important , You need to hydrate not only skin from outside, but from inside too !!!
In order to have sustained hydrated healthy skin Drink lots of water!!! :)
Do you normally change your skin-care routine with the change of seasons?

 Have you tried any of the Garnier Moisture Match Range ?


3 comments:

Wenjing Qiao on 7 February 2014 at 07:00 said...

That looks so nice xx
www.cupazza.blogspot.com.au

Ellie GingerAndTheBlonde on 9 February 2014 at 21:54 said...

Thank you so much for the lovely comment on our blog :) I've followed you on gfc and bloglovin as I love your blog too
Ellie xx

www.gingerandtheblonde.blogspot.co.uk

Lindsey Elizabeth Pritchard on 22 February 2014 at 12:03 said...

I may have to try this. I'm currently using the L'Oreal Skin Perfection moisturiser and it's so lovely, but nothing lasts forever!

Lindsey. x
www.elegant-chaos.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog post :) -
I will visit every single one of you :) Make sure you leave your links, I would love to look & for others to see it.. If I enjoy your blog, I will follow it :)
Thank you so much :) ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Think Pink | Beauty,Fashion & Lifestyle Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Ugg Boots Sale | web hosting