Wednesday, 1 January 2014

URBAN DECAY NAKED 3 review & swatches

Posted by A small Cat at 13:51

   The most anticipated eyeshadow palette of 2013


Hi Beauties !!! :) 


All the best in the new year!!!!!!!
I hope that will bring us a lot of joy and happiness!
I decided to start this new year with review of the most wanted 2013 eyeshadow palette  - NAKED 3 by Urban Decay  :) 
 I finally got my hands on it, and I have to say this is absolutely my favourite of the naked collections so far!!  
The colours compliment each other so well :)There are a few shades I will be using more than once :)
Nr. 3 is definitely more romantic than its predecessor.
Palette hides in its interior a whole new set of toned shades in pink tones - proof that women love the '' subtle elegance''.
The palette includes :
  3 mattes 
Strange - pale neutral pink matte(tiny bit of satin) 
Limit - light dusty rose 
Nooner - medium pinky-brown
 4 glittery/sparkly shades 
Dust - pale metallic pink shimmer w/iridescent micro-glitter 
Buzz - metallic rose shimmer w/silver micro-glitter  
Trick - light metallic pinky-copper shimmer w/tonal micro-sparkle  
Blackheart - smoky black matte w/rosy red micro-sparkle
 5 satin/shimmers 
Burnout - light pinky-peach satin 
Liar - medium metallic mauve shimmer
Factory - pinky-brown satin
Mugshot - metallic taupe shimmer w/slight pink shift
Darkside - deep taupe-mauve satin 

The shadows are  buttery, pigmented, and just beautiful!! I can see this palette working on most skin tones. It's not for someone that's looking to pull off dramatic eye looks, but rather for someone that wants softer neutrals. I've been waiting for UD to release something for a more subtle yet classy eye look and this fits the bill perfectly.
Alongside those gorgeous shadows we'll get a brand new, two-sided crease and shodow brush,plus 4 weeks of Urban Decay's Primer potion samples in a few different shades.

If you own any of the palettes I still think this is a great one to have.
 As usual Urban Decay did not disappoint me at all. I would definitely recommend this without any shadow of a doubt;)

Simply gorgeous...

What are your thoughts on this palette? Are you an UD Junkie like me and adding this palette to your collection?


 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog post :) -
I will visit every single one of you :) Make sure you leave your links, I would love to look & for others to see it.. If I enjoy your blog, I will follow it :)
Thank you so much :) ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Think Pink | Beauty,Fashion & Lifestyle Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Ugg Boots Sale | web hosting