Friday, 24 January 2014

GLOSSYBOX - January 2014 UK

Posted by A small Cat at 18:55



Hi beauties!!!!

My anticipation is over as I finally received my box of surprises :) 
I don't know what about you guys but each month before I open it,i got this excitement feeling ,that kind of one what you get every Christmas morning ;)  I love this element of surprise :)
The Box itself is super pretty and really glossy ;) 
I love that GlossyBox are changing the colour schemes with different themes, it keeps everything a lot more interesting and exciting.

This months Glossybox theme is Back to basics’
Included in the box:

Yu-Be Moisturising Skin Cream '' This multi-use cult moisturising cream from Japan revamps your skin, enriching it with vitamin E, vitamin B2, camphor and a uniquely high glycerine content.'' I kind of like the sound of that, can't wait to give my little samples a go :)

Balance Me Super toning body wash ''With a blend of juniper, bergamot, geranium and lavender essential oils, Balance Me's Super toning body wash is the best way to start your day!! ''
 Be honest I've always wanted to try Balance Me products they all are free from harsh chemicals, they does not contain parabens, sulphates, petroleum, propylene glycol or artificial fragrances/colours, and what is most important Balance Me do not test on animals!!

The Vintage Cosmetics Company Floral Slanted Tweezers ''   Get rid of boring brows with these pretty floral tweezers by The Vintage Cosmetics Company. These high quality, stainless steel must - haves are the perfect accompaniment for every vintage doll's make up bag''
I absolutely love these!!! They are so so cute!! A big thank you for them :)

Anatomicals  Puffy The Eye Bag Slayer Wake-Up Under Eye Bag Patches '' Looking like the walking dead? These under eye patches by Anatomicals will help reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and revitalise the delicate sin around your eyes ! '' Love the name!!!  Each product has a funny name and a tag-line which will definitely put a smile on your face, simply the best!!! :) I cant wait to try these, my under eye area need some loving care  :)

Beauty UK CC Cream '' Need completion correction? Then you need Beauty UK's CC Cream. This lightweight hydrating formula not only provides you with SPF 30 for protection from UV rays, but illuminates skin leaving you with flawless glow. ''  This is going to be my first Beauty UK product I have ever used and I wonder how this cream will work.


Overall thoughts on this month box? I like it ! :) 
There are a few good products in here, which I am happy about :)

Are you subscribed to Glossybox? What has caught your eye from my box?

1 comments:

laurapeta on 30 January 2014 at 17:59 said...

My Glossybox arrived yesterday, and it's exactly the same as yours. The tweezers are delightful aren't they? Puffy The Eye Bag Slayer is definitely my favourite product in there, they're so soothing. I hope you've enjoyed all your products.

ditsyinprint.com

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog post :) -
I will visit every single one of you :) Make sure you leave your links, I would love to look & for others to see it.. If I enjoy your blog, I will follow it :)
Thank you so much :) ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Think Pink | Beauty,Fashion & Lifestyle Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Ugg Boots Sale | web hosting