Wednesday, 5 June 2013

Clothing haul

Posted by A small Cat at 09:30


Hi Lovelies!!

I am so happy that we have so much sun lately here in UK .Finally I can hide all long sleeves ,woolly jumpers, scarfs and jacket deep in my wardrobe !! Yay !!
At the beginning of July I am going away to Mallorca on a long awaited hot summer holiday and I thought It is about time to start getting ready. I am definitely last minute person, and most times I either forget to buy something or got something spontaneous that usually end up not being used at all, so this year I've decided to actually do it a  month ahead, with clear mind and plenty of time to pick the right clothes.
Being lucky I find myself surrounded by sales, price reduction and buy 1 get one free offers, I didn't end up getting too much though, as I still have some time till my summer vacation, and buying gradually is better than all at once for sure :)
I decided to take the leap and do my first clothing haul post :)
I hope you will enjoy it  :) Let me know what you think :)



I got this gorgeous dress from Primark for a bargain price of £5 :)  

Stripe Boobtube Bandeau Strapless Top Primark £3

Primark heeled sandals  £12

Gharani Strok London TK Maxx £12
Zebra segment necklace Primark £3


15 comments:

chanelle jade plant on 5 June 2013 at 10:48 said...

The first dress and shoes are gorgeous!
Wouldn't believe that either of them were from Primark.

Great post! :)

chanellejade.blogspot.com

Rachel. on 5 June 2013 at 14:30 said...

Lovely items, love the shoes and the playsuit! xo

http://prettypetticoats.blogspot.co.uk/

Cara Howard on 5 June 2013 at 17:07 said...

SUCH a lovely pink dress and those crop tops! SO CUTE! SO glad you stopped my blog! Definitely following now, sweet Martha. xo

www.marvelouscara.com

BreezeyBee on 5 June 2013 at 17:55 said...

great haul! everything is lovely!
Following you now :)

would you like to follow eachother via gfc & bloglovin'?
BlogLovin' | BreezeyBee Blog | International Giveaway
xoXo

Athena Santana on 5 June 2013 at 18:23 said...

Super cute stuff!! The maxi dress and skirt are both adorable, love the romper as well!(:

-Athenaxo
modestlysophisticated.blogspot.com

Isabel on 5 June 2013 at 18:58 said...

i love those shoes!

Isabel @ Walk of Fashion

Penny Rose Petal on 5 June 2013 at 21:07 said...

HEY JUST NOMINATED YOU FOR THE LIBESTER AWARD ON MY CHANNEL! :)
Penny Rose
http://pinkandpetals.blogspot.com/

Stefy on 6 June 2013 at 08:41 said...

oh wow! I love the White dress and the Black Sandals! they are gorgeous!

Stefy ♥ x
Fashion + Beauty
TWEET ME! @stefpuglisevich
www.StefyPuglisevich.com

Pretty Little Lives on 6 June 2013 at 13:57 said...

Such a great haul! I love the aztec midi skirt!

Natasha Carly x
Pretty Little Lives

Heather on 6 June 2013 at 14:24 said...

Great buys - LOVE the white primark dress, I will have to look out for it :) x

www.ofbeautyandnothingness.blogspot.co.uk

Alicia Chapple on 6 June 2013 at 20:04 said...

I've nominated you for the liebster awards! http://sephorababe13.blogspot.co.uk/2013/06/liebsters-award.html
xx

Mitha Komala on 6 June 2013 at 20:52 said...

love your new heels and dresses! gorgeous purchases dear! <3

Letters To Juliet

Martha Woods on 7 June 2013 at 17:40 said...

I love it all! That white dress is especially pretty.

Tomasilienne on 2 July 2013 at 06:00 said...

Great picks! I loveee the white dress and the crop tops and the playsuit! Nice style! (:

xoxo Toma
http://vogue-a-la-mode.blogspot.com

Tiny Tang on 20 April 2014 at 19:30 said...

What fab items! I love the shoes! The dresses are perfect for spring :) Great post Martha! x
| Life as a Petite |

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog post :) -
I will visit every single one of you :) Make sure you leave your links, I would love to look & for others to see it.. If I enjoy your blog, I will follow it :)
Thank you so much :) ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Think Pink | Beauty,Fashion & Lifestyle Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Ugg Boots Sale | web hosting