Friday, 7 June 2013

Benefit Benetint Cheek And Lip Tint review

Posted by A small Cat at 17:04


...it’s innocent yet provocative...

Intense pink roses in a liquid for people who like to look good without feeling that they have "something" on their face ideal for  "make up - no make up look."
It reminds a little of blush that once has been released in a limited edition by Lancome but it was quickly sold out.

I will call it an upgraded cosmetic of our grandmothers - beet juice, but in the great modern version ;)
The smell of this reminds me of when I was a little girl and would grab roses from the garden and leave the petals in water to create my own perfume. It smell identical!
As a blush, Benetint is quite nice. It really lasts well on the cheeks. The consistency is extremely watery, and you do need to work quickly to blend it in as it dries fast, but I don't find this to be much of an inconvenience or problem. It dries rather matte, no shimmer or sheen really. Because of the watery consistency, it feels very light on the skin.
The key to this product is finding a good application routine. Benefit recommends applying three dabs to your cheeks and rubbing it in, but this can look spotty if you aren't quick enough.  I have found the best method, to use a dark-bristled flat foundation brush, run the benetint brush and wand over the last 3-5 cm of the foundation brush and then swirl on the apples of your cheeks and afterward lightly dab the brush up your cheekbones. This makes it mess free, precise and well-blended. No stained fingers and no spots!
 On the lips, it gives you that just bitten look that most lip tints can't pull off as naturally as Benetint.
The staying power on both lips and cheeks is excellent. You can eat, drink and do whatever you want, it will last the whole day. Of course, it will fade a little after 8 hours but it doesn't fade enough to make you look dulI...It works really well when you exfoliate your lips first and moisturise them before and after application as the tint is a little bit drying but then again, most tints are :)
Overall I do like it ,but not love it :)
All Benefit fans should try this. If you're unsure, go in store and ask for a sample.
The key here I guess, is try before you buy :)








12 comments:

chanelle jade plant on 7 June 2013 at 17:07 said...

I have this cheek and lip tint and when I read what the scent reminded you of it made me feel the exact same, it smells so girly. It really suits you.. I'm more of a bronzer type of girl rather than a tint though I must admit.

Chanelle jade x

Martha Woods on 7 June 2013 at 17:39 said...

Very pretty! I like these rosy flushes, they're nice for those days when you need a little something but don't want to look really made up.

Play Street on 7 June 2013 at 18:09 said...

looks good, have never been that keen on the idea of a 'stain' but it actually looks light and pretty, nice post (: xxoo

www.fashionplaytime.blogspot.co.uk

Penny Rose Petal on 7 June 2013 at 20:13 said...

Love this on you!! :) Have you tried any of the other tints from benefit?CHeck out my latest blog post :)
Penny Rose
http://pinkandpetals.blogspot.com/

Sierra Kenzie on 8 June 2013 at 18:01 said...

This color looks beautiful on you! Benefit products are so wonderful and I think I'm a little addicted to the packaging haha... :)
I'm now following you <3
xoxo
-B ♡
http://msberrystylish.blogspot.com/

Heather on 9 June 2013 at 14:21 said...

It looks really nice on you, especially on the lips :)

www.ofbeautyandnothingness.blogspot.co.uk

Charlotte on 9 June 2013 at 16:44 said...

sounds like a really great product!

ordaining serendipity

Kate Georgia on 11 June 2013 at 21:26 said...

Love this post!x We've nominated you for a Liebster Award, check it out here!xx http://tropical-rain.blogspot.co.uk/2013/06/the-liebster-awards.html

Alicia Chapple on 12 June 2013 at 22:42 said...

I've been wanting to try this for so long but I havent yet tried it!

Gina Hatfield on 13 June 2013 at 04:48 said...

I love your blog! Glad I found it. I'm a new follower. Hope you will follow back!

Thanks,
xx, Gina

http://www.lipglossonmylatte.com/

Lou Gardiner on 13 June 2013 at 23:28 said...

This colour looks fab on you! xx

Lisa on 26 June 2013 at 01:29 said...

I liked the Benetint a lot when I received a sample in Birchbox, so I'm happy that Ipsy is going to be giving this away in their glambag next month!

www.ameliorerlavie.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog post :) -
I will visit every single one of you :) Make sure you leave your links, I would love to look & for others to see it.. If I enjoy your blog, I will follow it :)
Thank you so much :) ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Think Pink | Beauty,Fashion & Lifestyle Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Ugg Boots Sale | web hosting