Wednesday, 12 June 2013

ArtDeco eyeshadow base review

Posted by A small Cat at 13:36



 ARTDECO is unique, and much more than just a makeup collection...


Germany's number one cosmetics brand, ARTDECO is a high quality, comprehensive line of cosmetics that let you achieve a beautifully flawless look, everyday :)
This is my first ever product form this brand and I have to admit I am impressed!!
It has been introduced and given to me by my ''fairy in law '' after she raved about how great it is! :)
This cream product comes in a cute little black plastic pot. It  has a neutral colour with a slight iridescence that once applied to the lid goes transparent even though swatched it has a bit of a pearl finish .It has a discrete floral scent, that quickly disappears :)
Trust me I don't ever wear eyeshadow without first applying base! It makes all the difference in the world in the way your eyeshadow will look and behave.
ArtDeco base is very easy to apply, I use the concealer brush(Sephora 46) to first apply it from the pot, but then I also use my fingers to spread it more evenly,it has deliciously creamy texture making it a dream to work with.
It makes eyeshadow pigmentation very intense, it really brings out the colour, which means that you have to use less eyeshadow than before - this is already fantastic and what's most important it lasts all day long with no creasing at all !!!
This base not only is absolutely amazing but is also contains Bisabolol which neutralizes the colour of the eyelid and Vitamin E to nourish and protect the sensitive skin.

Artdeco Eyeshadow Base is definitely worth a try :)
Really great product - especially for the price!
I highly recommend it!! :)


15 comments:

TheImperfectBeauty on 12 June 2013 at 17:51 said...

This looks interesting! I've never heard of ArtDeco before:o I think I may need to investigate!:D xx

theimperfectbeautyqueen.blogspot.com

Layla D on 12 June 2013 at 22:25 said...

This looks lovely and you can actually see a difference between the two!

I have never heard of Art Deco before but I'll definitely be checking out their products!! :)

Layla xx

http://www.laylasmakeup.com

http://www.layladbeauty.co.uk

Penny Rose Petal on 12 June 2013 at 22:54 said...

This looks so good! Never heard of this brand before, but i really want to try it!
Penny Rose
http://pinkandpetals.blogspot.com/

Play Street on 12 June 2013 at 23:16 said...

love this going to check out their website now (: lovelyyy blog! xxxoxoxx


www.fashionplaytime.blogspot.co.uk

Gemma T on 13 June 2013 at 14:25 said...

Wow that little pot looks amazing... on your swatches it looks so similar to the Urban Decay Primer Potion, and £6 cheaper! xx

Gemma ♥ | Ɱiss Ɱakeup Ɱagpie

Mel Davies on 14 June 2013 at 01:10 said...

This looks incredible, and it's so cheap for such a good product! Straight to their website for me! xx

Krystel on 15 June 2013 at 22:04 said...

I love the sound of this :-) it also looks amazing so pretty x

www.krystelcouture.com

Natasha Gregson on 16 June 2013 at 00:06 said...

Oh wow, this is amazing :) It's suprising how much it perks up the shadow on the swatch. I'm definetely going to have to check out this if it enhances product that much. Never heard of the brand before so thankyou for bringing it into my life haha!

Daphne Shen on 16 June 2013 at 07:40 said...

you can definitely see the difference with and without the base! Definitely going to check this out in the future! xx

Daphne | Peanut Butter and Chocolate | bloglovin'

Amy French on 17 June 2013 at 19:14 said...

Hey!
I love your blog so much! Ive just started out in the blogging world so my blog isnt that great lol! But if you have time it would be so great to get some feedback from an experienced blogger like yourself! :)

http://champagneandgossipp.blogspot.co.uk/

Thank you sooooooooooooooo much :)

xxx

Lou on 18 June 2013 at 12:13 said...

Hi lovely. As you know GFC is on the way out so I thought I'd message all my GFC followers and ask you to please continue to follow Fluttering Lashes on bloglovin here - http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/3736960/fluttering-lashes

Elizabeth of Pretty, Nifty And Thrifty on 30 June 2013 at 15:59 said...

wow that base did such a wonderful job of brightening the colour i am so impressed!!!

Nessie Hill on 3 July 2013 at 12:52 said...

Hey, I love your blog great work ;) Please come check mine out, if you decide to follow me, leave me a comment and I’ll follow you back :) XxXx
http://lifewithalipglosssmile.blogspot.co.uk/

Heather on 22 July 2013 at 22:04 said...

Sounds like a great primer, I will have to look out for it :)

ofbeautyandnothingness.blogspot.co.uk

Zoe on 29 July 2013 at 16:25 said...

I love the sound of this, i keep seeing it on blogs and it just seems like a great product! great post x

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog post :) -
I will visit every single one of you :) Make sure you leave your links, I would love to look & for others to see it.. If I enjoy your blog, I will follow it :)
Thank you so much :) ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Think Pink | Beauty,Fashion & Lifestyle Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Ugg Boots Sale | web hosting