Thursday, 30 May 2013

Wish wish wishlist :)

Posted by A small Cat at 17:51









Hello beauty lovers!!!

I cannot believe that June is here already? Seriously, this year is flying by!!
After seeing so many gorgeous beauty products on some of my favourite blogs I've decided to do a wish list of all the products I'm now lusting over :)

After reading an amazing review on Millie's blog Pearls and Poodles ( She is gorgeous I love her Blog!! ) I fell in love with Clarins Instant Smooth Crystal Lip Balm in 08 crystal berry .It looks like liquid frozen in time, and everything about it outward appearance says summer to me, I need it!!!

Laura Mercier's tinted moisturizer is wonderful for that flawless, effortless look. Its not the cheapest, but I'll be happy spending money on quality especially since most of beauty blogger rave about it!

I recently noticed that there in no more room in my makeup bag for my small but yet fast growing makeup collection !!! This Muji drawer storage  it's not only extremely cute, but it will also help me keep my makeup organised and tidy at the same time :)

Being the blush addict that I am, I fell in love with Dollface innocent pink flush and I am now on a mission to get it!!  :)  I've heard so many positive words about Tarte Cosmetics, it would be a ''sin'' not to own at least one gorgeous blush :)

I have recently fallen in love with some pieces from Zara especially those Ankle strap sandals. I love how feminine they are and make feet look so elegant. A MUST HAVE for this summer!!

I do not own any purple ''ish'' blushes, I just haven't found the right one yet, they either were to dark or just not the colour I was looking for, until I saw this colour Gentle by MAC.  It’s a plum-tinged pink with fine gold shimmer, such an amazing colour!!

Clarionic has been on my list since I ever heard about it, everybody who owns it ,loves it!!! I would love to treat my skin well by cleansing in completely.:)

MAC 224 it's a must have from MAC brushes! It blends anything in an INSTANT! It also works as a good crease brush! Mac brushes are amazing!! They're all so soft! This one would make a fine addition to my collection :)

And last but not least is another MAC product, Paint pot in Painterly,it is a favourite of so many - cream based multi purpose cosmetic item , fantastic  as an eye shadow base-primer :)


What have you been lusting over recently?Which items would you pick from my wish list?


17 comments:

Glitter Detector on 30 May 2013 at 19:39 said...

I have some MUJI drawers and they are amazing! From this wishlist I would totally pick the Tarte blush, it looks beautiful xx

RosieAlexandra on 30 May 2013 at 19:52 said...

MUJI Drawers are on my to buy list! I'm completely running out of storage space and that exact set of drawers are bookmarked to buy soon! Such value for money as well!

Rosie xx
http://rosiealexandraa.blogspot.co.uk

Laura Anne on 30 May 2013 at 21:35 said...

I was so close to buying clarasonic, but bought a "dupe" - but it was rubbish :( loving your wish list :) xx

laurathinksabout.blogspot.co.uk

Alicia Chapple on 31 May 2013 at 09:24 said...

I really want the MUJI makeup storage and the mac paint pot!
Love your blog
xx
sephorababe13.blogspot.co.uk

Charlotte Lewis on 31 May 2013 at 15:47 said...

<3 MAC makeup - especially their lipsticks :)

Now following you on GFC and would be great to get a follow back, if you would like to follow each other? :)

Be great if you could check out my latest post on Glamorous Neon Ombre Tassel Flapper Dress

Thanks! Charlie xx

UK Fashion & Style Blog | Lurch Hound Loves

Kate on 1 June 2013 at 00:42 said...

Aaah what.a.wish.list. Simply wows, we may be the same person! How utterly gorgeous is the clarins lipbalm?? Need this! Zara shoes are beaut too :)

Love Kate at prettylittleus

xxx

Jess | Just Jesss on 1 June 2013 at 17:07 said...

I think I want all of these things! The Tarte blushers look gorgeous and I can't wait til I can justify spending the money on a Clarisonic. Great list!

Jess xo

Sophie on 1 June 2013 at 17:10 said...

I so want to try a clarisonic, and those tarte blushes look amazing, if only they were available in the UK! :)

sophie-said.blogspot.co.uk

KylieR on 1 June 2013 at 20:50 said...

Oooo the Clarins lip balm looks cute x

Hannah B on 2 June 2013 at 00:51 said...

Heard so many people that have the MUJI make up storage! It's such a great way to store your makeup! When I run out of room ill think about getting one!

www.hbbeautyblog.blogspot.com

Hannah xoxo

Rachel. on 2 June 2013 at 14:06 said...

Those heels are so gorgeous! I want some Muji drawers too! xo

http://prettypetticoats.blogspot.co.uk/

Tabitha on 2 June 2013 at 14:45 said...

The tinted Laura Mercier moisturizer is the best. I always forget to put sunblock on my face so I love that it's already included.

Isabel on 3 June 2013 at 21:34 said...

i have yet to try any tarte blushes and i could use a muji drawer or two to organize my stash

Isabel @ Walk of Fashion

Penny Rose Petal on 4 June 2013 at 02:58 said...

Awesome post! :) I really want to try a tarte blush, heard such great things! The Clarins lip balm looks really good too! Have a great day :)
Penny Rose
http://pinkandpetals.blogspot.com/

Sarah Reibs on 4 June 2013 at 23:16 said...

Whatttt haven't seen Clarins new lip balm yet, and I work with them! LOL Loving this colour!!!!

I have the Clarisonic, and i'm actually not overly happy with it. I didn't find it to be anything special compared to other brushes or exfoliating sponges i've used in the past. :(

Sarah| Beauty and Lemonade xo

Ambi Sud on 7 June 2013 at 15:50 said...

I love that MAC blush, so pretty!

Thanks for stopping by my blog :-)

Ambi xx

Bombay Rose: UK MAC Lipstick Giveaway

Martha Woods on 7 June 2013 at 17:42 said...

Those Zara sandals are amazing, and I love the look of that Tarte blush.

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog post :) -
I will visit every single one of you :) Make sure you leave your links, I would love to look & for others to see it.. If I enjoy your blog, I will follow it :)
Thank you so much :) ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Think Pink | Beauty,Fashion & Lifestyle Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Ugg Boots Sale | web hosting