Friday, 10 May 2013

Urban Decay Naked Basics Makeup tutorial - step by step

Posted by A small Cat at 12:11

Subtle and pretty Everyday flawless eye makeup :)



Hi everyone!

I love makeup. I admit it. I can spend hours upon hours flipping through magazines, watching tutorials on YouTube, browsing Debenhams, Sephora, Space.NK.apothecary  , wandering the beauty aisles at the drug store… I absolutely LOVE doing makeup. I wanted to put together a pretty and casual look that fits just as well at the office as it would at the local coffee shop.
I'm going to show you a step-by-step photo tutorial of an everyday eye makeup look which I wear quite often. Its a slightly smokey look that is quick to do and subtle enough for everyday wear.

To achieve this nice look we are going too need Urban Decay Naked Basics palette.( You can use any other similar matte eye shadows if you want :)

Step 1.  Prime your eyelids
Step 2. Apply shadow base, blend it with finger and apply Foxy  all over the lid
Step 3. Apply Naked 2 to the crease
Step 4. Deepen it with Faint and blend any harsh lines.
Step 5. Darken outer V with Crave and soften it by lightly buffing and blending it out with Faint, next smoke up the outer corner of  lower lash-line with the same colour Faint.
Step 6. And apply black gel liner.
Step 7. Just add some mascara and you're done :)

I hope you enjoyed this tutorial and found it helpful! If there are any other looks you want to see, please share in the comments below!





4 comments:

Adele on 10 May 2013 at 14:34 said...

Love how natural the make up looks!
Would love you to check out my latest outfit post :)
Have a wonderful weekend Hun xoxo
http://www.intotheblonde.com/

Ashley on 10 May 2013 at 17:06 said...

Loove this. The Naked Basics Palette is my most used palette. :)
You have the prettiest eyes and your eye make-up really brought them out!

Martha Z. on 10 May 2013 at 22:42 said...

Aww thank you <3

Maria Sself on 11 May 2013 at 00:29 said...

Unbelievable! thank you so much for such an amazing tutorial - it IS actually flawless!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog post :) -
I will visit every single one of you :) Make sure you leave your links, I would love to look & for others to see it.. If I enjoy your blog, I will follow it :)
Thank you so much :) ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Think Pink | Beauty,Fashion & Lifestyle Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Ugg Boots Sale | web hosting