Wednesday, 22 May 2013

Sleek '' ROSE GOLD ''

Posted by A small Cat at 16:20





For some women, doing their makeup takes up the better part of their morning routine, while for others, it’s an afterthought that requires a simple glossing of the lips and a couple swipes of mascara.  If I could only use one makeup product before leaving the house every day, without a doubt it would be a blush !!!

Blushes are my weakness, I can never get enough of them !!

Sleek blush in Rose Gold is probably the most well known of Sleek blushes as it has been compared to the famous NARS Orgasm as a dupe by many bloggers. I own it for over a year now, and have to say is very unique and MUST have for sure!! :)

Rose Gold is a peachy-pink with a coral undertone that also has a very strong golden sheen running through it.
It is crazily pigmented, the powder feels creamy, satin smooth and finely milled, which means it is a dream to apply and blend as it goes effortlessly on the skin.

With this blush you don’t need a highlighter as its sheen gives the pop you get it from highlighter.
Rose Gold is very affordable and it comes in a great amount of product. It will last FOREVER !!!

I am personally in love with it ,and will definitely be buying more colours :)



17 comments:

Emma on 22 May 2013 at 16:27 said...

I just got this, and it was love at first sight! Can't wait to wear it :) x

fabheadtotoe.blogspot.co.uk

Cate EC on 22 May 2013 at 16:41 said...

This is gorgeous, I want to go out and buy it right now! xxx

The perks of being a hipster

weloveswatches on 22 May 2013 at 17:29 said...

omg this is such a pretty blush! I'm in love :D

Kelly Lelly on 22 May 2013 at 17:46 said...

I really love this,
The bronze shimmer tones remind me alot of my dainty doll shade!
Its so pretty.

Kelly || DayDreamsDaisyChains.com

Izzie J. Collins on 23 May 2013 at 03:00 said...

Wow I'm so amazed at how it looked on the skin! I don't like it when blush has golden shimmer in it but this one is an exception! Definitely a must have. Thank you for reviewing :) Now I have a blush to buy.


Cheers, Izzie.

Chatter, Blabber, Jabber by MIC

liza prideaux on 23 May 2013 at 09:01 said...

Ooh this colour is so yummy! I must get this! Xx
Liza
Glambeautys.blogspot.co.uk

Emma Bradford on 23 May 2013 at 13:55 said...

This colour looks fabulous! Got your link from the chat last night, Now following :)

xx

 kimberley on 23 May 2013 at 21:41 said...

This blush is so lovely! Love the gold shimmer aswell! Thank you for following, following you back xxxx

http://kimberley-xxx.blogspot.co.uk

Coco on 23 May 2013 at 23:36 said...

I can see why Rose Gold is so popular! It's gorgeous x

laura anne on 24 May 2013 at 12:42 said...

wow that blusher suits your skin tone really well!
I want it, but I think it's may be to bronzey for my pale skin tone!
Also I love the design title of your blog :)

http://laurathinksabout.blogspot.co.uk/

Kirsty on 24 May 2013 at 16:51 said...

This looks lovely on you, a gorgeous colour and not too sparkly. Ive had my eye on it for a while! x

taupeandpearl.blogspot.com

alex on 24 May 2013 at 20:06 said...

I love how it looks on you! What a pretty color!

Gemma Stables on 25 May 2013 at 22:44 said...

wow that's such a pretty colour, gorgeous!



I'd love it if you could check out my blog :)
gemmasdiaries.blogspot.co.uk
x

Elvie on 26 May 2013 at 12:05 said...

What a pretty color! It's on my wishlist now. x

chanelle jade plant on 28 May 2013 at 23:04 said...

Oh my gosh this looks amazing!

chanelle jade

www.hanging-in-my-closet.blogspot.com

Martha Woods on 7 June 2013 at 17:42 said...

That's such a different color for a blush, but very pretty!!

Lou Gardiner on 13 June 2013 at 23:24 said...

I LOVE Nars Orgasm.. Definitely going to check this out! Looks to be just like it and what a great price xx

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog post :) -
I will visit every single one of you :) Make sure you leave your links, I would love to look & for others to see it.. If I enjoy your blog, I will follow it :)
Thank you so much :) ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Think Pink | Beauty,Fashion & Lifestyle Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Ugg Boots Sale | web hosting