Thursday, 9 May 2013

SEPHORA Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover review

Posted by A small Cat at 12:43

  


  
Immediately removes all traces of eye makeup...

Hello beauty lovers :)

Sometimes, we can get by with face wash alone. Other days—like when we go all out with a smoky eye, and waterproof mascara -  call for a dedicated makeup remover.
This gentle, oil-based formula ,well removes shadow, liner, and mascara without breaking a sweat. Plus this do-it-all formula contains a lash-strengthening complex that's rich in flavonoids and olive wood extracts. It is formulated WITHOUT:- Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan - which means you don’t have to worry about redness or irritation.
The product is designed to remove waterproof eye makeup and as for me, the task here is complete :)  My eyelashes are healthier since I am not "torturing them" to remove my makeup.
shake the bottle well to mix the layers then just dab a small amount onto cotton wool and gently wipe my make-up away :)
The liquid is delicate at the same time, and it does not irritate or sting eyes.
Skin might feel a little greasy after use due to the oils, so I cleanse it afterwards. I use moisture cleansing milk to clean my whole face and then I tone it as well :)
I highly recommend SEPHORA Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover. It's amazing :)

Thank you for a brilliant product, Sephora!





3 comments:

Carolyne O' on 9 May 2013 at 15:35 said...

I tried it and I was satisfied :)
What about following each other through GFC and Bloglovin? Just let me know!
Xxx

Carolina

www.the-world-c.blogspot.com

Holly- Lucy on 10 May 2013 at 00:29 said...

Hellooo Martha! I've featured you in my latest blog post! Have a peek. Its one of the question and answer things...hope you havent done it before/don't mind!

Holly xx

Anonymous said...

I am not able to view this website properly on firefox I
believe there is a downside

Feel free to surf to my weblog ... having trouble getting pregnant the third time

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog post :) -
I will visit every single one of you :) Make sure you leave your links, I would love to look & for others to see it.. If I enjoy your blog, I will follow it :)
Thank you so much :) ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Think Pink | Beauty,Fashion & Lifestyle Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Ugg Boots Sale | web hosting