Tuesday, 7 May 2013

SBC Collagen gel review

Posted by A small Cat at 23:01

My Secret to Smooth Skin :)








Hi Lovies :)


I decided to write a review of my favourite skin care product that I absolutely can not live without - literally :) 
Collagen gel was first presented to me by my sister who was so impressed with it,  that I had no other choice but to try it . From very first use I completely fell in love with it <3

Born in 1988, Simply Beautiful Collections (SBC) is the foremost professional skincare brand in Britain today.
Over 25 years of expert knowledge, dedication and experience have been drawn on to create SBC's renowned ranges of powerfully active natural skincare and uniquely formulated professional  products.


The gel is water-based so it is easily absorbed, ideal for all skin types. Collagen contained in it is responsible for the elasticity, firmness and constant renewal of cells, also called an anti-wrinkle gel.
When I first used it, my skin like a sponge absorbs it by giving an awesome .After about a month of regular use fine lines has almost completely disappeared, as well as my slightly dark circles under eyes seem to be much much less visible ! Top Notch
! I've been using it now for over a year, and since then my face has never looked younger!


I love this gel:) is the anti-ageing is not greasy or sticky is a refreshing does not irritate my skin. The effects are truly magical, definitely great quality for a great price. I'm addicted!
As my secret to young and smooth complexion I would recommend it to anyone!

Available to buy online .




5 comments:

Marie Zamboli on 7 May 2013 at 22:32 said...

Hi this is a lovely blog honey I think we should follow on GFC and Bloglovin? what do you think?
let me know I'll follow back for sure
New post is up on my blog you should have a look :)
oxoxoxo
Marie

Martha Z. on 7 May 2013 at 22:43 said...

Thank you :)

A makeup habit on 8 May 2013 at 12:41 said...

This sounds like a really nice product! Great review:)
A MakeupHabit

Martha Z. on 8 May 2013 at 14:04 said...

Thank you :)It is amazing :)

cowbiscuits. on 9 May 2013 at 21:32 said...

Great review, will bear this product in mind ;) xx

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog post :) -
I will visit every single one of you :) Make sure you leave your links, I would love to look & for others to see it.. If I enjoy your blog, I will follow it :)
Thank you so much :) ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Think Pink | Beauty,Fashion & Lifestyle Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Ugg Boots Sale | web hosting