Friday, 3 May 2013

Real Techniques - my collection :) review & photos

Posted by A small Cat at 14:16


My current favourite brushes :)



We all know how important are good quality brushes when we put make-up and I was able to find the ones that I think are the best :).

These are Real Techniques brushes by Samantha Chapman, a British make-up artist who is also known as Pixiwoo on YouTube, I'm sure you know her and her sister , and if not, I definitely recommend you check out their channel, the girls are great :) !
Let me start by writing'' A little bit  about Real Techniques.

All brushes are 100% Cruelty Free, so no animal was harmed in the production :) :) (and being a vegetarian and a friend of all living creatures it is very important to me :) They are made of synthetic Taklon hair that is very soft and smooth . For ease of purchase, brushes are divided into three categories, each of which is marked with a different color !!

The color coding corresponds to the key steps used in makeup:

Gold Series -    Make-up Base
Purple Series - Eye makeup
Pink series -     Finish makeup
    I will write it in capital letters - REAL TECHNIQUES Brushes do not lose their HAIR! With daily use and frequent washing, I did not see a single hair, nothingAnd they are MULTI USE :))))

    As the first of the collection several months ago, I bought that stippling brush, perhaps the most popular brush.




    It is brilliant! Provides flawless finish and is pink!! (I love pink :) My foundation application, was even easier, it is also ideal for applying cream blush :)

    Being extremely pleased with the first brush, I quickly bought another :)



     Blush brush is a super soft, evenly distributed blush, and  thanks to the tip which is little longer than the rest of the hair, application and blending is fantastic : ) In general, the head is quite large compared to the standard brush to pink, to me it ideal for bronzer :)

    Another brush from  pink'' collection'' is Setting brush-'' mini'' loose powder brush.






    Ideal for  setting powder, due to its little head superbly suited to use in  selected parts of the face, and perfect for face contour  :) I absolutely love it :)
    Purple series. A set is called a starter kit and comes in a nice box :)




    The two that I use most often are Base shadow brush and deluxe crease brush-brush for contouring eye lids.




    Shadow brush acquires and distributes colour really well and because is  is not entirely flat also fits perfectly into the crease. Brush for blending is a little big for my eyes, I  rather use it to apply an concealer under my eyes, for which is great! :)

    The other three brushes Brow Eyebrow Brush, Pixel-point eyeliner brush and brush Accent-precision brush to smear and application points.



    Eyebrow Brush is ideal for dimming or to give them the correct shape using eye shadow. Eyeliner brush is a little too thick for me, especially to create a natural look every day. Brush application point is great for highlighting in the corners of the eye.

    Last but not least in my collection  is Expert face brush


    Ideal for applying and mixing  liquid foundation and creams, but I personally use it for blush.

    All brushes feature a lightweight aluminium handle, which makes them very easy to use and handle. Bristles are soft, delicate and luxurious for face.
    You can buy them here for a really affordable price. I am very happy with them and I thoroughly recommend it to anyone :)
     Real Techniques brushes are indeed amazing :)

    4 comments:

    Andrée Valade on 13 May 2013 at 03:23 said...

    Amazing post, I love these brushes, they are really comparable to many high end brushes! xxx

    Lou Gardiner on 13 June 2013 at 23:36 said...

    My favourite brushes by far... SO affordable too xx

    lashesandsplashes on 16 June 2013 at 22:13 said...

    I seriously need to get my hands on some of these brushes when my pay check comes through!

    I also just tagged you in the Liebster Award! http://lashesandsplashes.blogspot.co.uk/2013/06/the-liebster-award-tag.html

    Sophy xo

    IsabelLouise on 18 August 2013 at 10:39 said...

    Love these brushes so much! Really want the deluxe crease brush! Xxx

    Post a Comment

    Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog post :) -
    I will visit every single one of you :) Make sure you leave your links, I would love to look & for others to see it.. If I enjoy your blog, I will follow it :)
    Thank you so much :) ♥

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
     

    Think Pink | Beauty,Fashion & Lifestyle Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Ugg Boots Sale | web hosting