Tuesday, 7 May 2013

Nivea Express Hydration Primer review

Posted by A small Cat at 23:01







It seems to me that the current world of makeup is a bit hesitant when it comes to the base under the makeup and it is a step that so many women tends to underestimate taking it as yet another time consuming process  in addition to their skin care routine. You may be wondering, "why do I need primer? Is it not the same as moisturizing cream? "


Hydration is necessary under makeup and well-chosen primer helps smooth out any fine lines and minimize the appearance of pores, creating a smooth surface that keeps makeup in place all day:)

As long as I remember I am an admirer of  Nivea ! Their first ever product was introduced on the market in 1911 so well known Cream Nivea. My grandmother use it, her mom and my mom used it ,and I use it  as a teenager, as well :) and I have to admit that I am still using it in those lazy days when I have no make up day :)

No that long ago New product appeared on the market : Nivea Express Hydration Primer cream-gel ,and as soon as I saw it on the promotion at Superdrug I knew I had to have it - now!!

The product is available for two types of  skin -  dry/sensitive and normal/combination.
 It has a very light texture almost like water-based and has a nice, fresh scent of Nivea (I love it !!).
You do not need to use it a lot as it is very efficient.
When I first applied it the skin, is has absorbed well enough, leaving a wonderful feeling fresh, humidified, smooth skin
I found that I have to wait about  7 to 10 minutes, to allow product to be well absorbed, otherwise I noticed that if  it isn't dry enough it goes all clumpy with foundation. It doesn't soothes pores so well, as I thought it would.
I'll call it a delicate gel cream that freshen up my face rather than under makeup primer.

Nivea Express Hydration Primer clearly moisturizes and at this affordable price is available for those who do not have too high budget, and still want to have a smooth glowy face with extra hydration  :)
A great use as a refreshing cream for sure and this is the only way I use it  :)


2 comments:

Katie Larkin on 7 May 2013 at 19:30 said...

I've heard some really great things about this.
Did you get the dry/sensitive or normal/combination? Because I'm wondering if the combination one is good at controlling oil.
Great post
xx

Martha Z. on 7 May 2013 at 21:16 said...

I got normal/combination one hun :-) I wouldn't say it controls oil extremely well,but its still doing a good job :-) x x

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog post :) -
I will visit every single one of you :) Make sure you leave your links, I would love to look & for others to see it.. If I enjoy your blog, I will follow it :)
Thank you so much :) ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Think Pink | Beauty,Fashion & Lifestyle Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Ugg Boots Sale | web hosting