Monday, 13 May 2013

Mascara Volume Effet Faux Cils Yves Saint Laurent review & Pictures

Posted by A small Cat at 17:53


Yves Saint Laurent Volume Effet Faux Cils Luxurious Mascara

Volume Effe Faux Cils YSL   £23.50 /  $30.00  7,5ml

Expressive eye make-up ' false eyelash ' in one stroke of a brush...
I like a distinct and visible eye make-up, and until today I was looking for the perfect mascara and I can tell you that my search I finally over :)

YSL Volume Effet Faux Cils Luxurious gives depth beautifully exposes the eyes.It has a creamy consistency so it sticks to every eyelash. It gives ''soft '' effect, i.e. lashes are not dried not hard but moist and slightly shiny.

This mascara also doesn't budge on me. Once it's dried that's it there all day, and it doesn't flake on me either.

I wouldn't say that this mascara thickens lashes to well, but what it does,it's  amazingly increases - draw eyelashes right up to the eyebrows. It is able to conjure up an impressive array of flirtatious;)


Smells amazing, kind of sweet,i guess, the first mascara with such a pleasant smell I have ever tried, for sure :):)

Very easy to wash off with two-phase make up remover, or just simple cleansing milk. It has a fairly large brush, but it didn't  cause me any problem during the application.


The mascara comes in the signature YSL mirrored gold packaging which, as with all YSL products, looks luxurious and chic.
Mascara gives a spectacular effect on the lower lashes - I LOVE it for that!!

There is a recommendation on the box from the manufacturer to once a week, wipe clean with a dry tissue. If this prolongs the life of the product, it is not a problem for me :)

So far, I'm delighted with effects :)

I recommend Effet Faux Cils to all fond of dramatic look :)





8 comments:

Bellashoot Bellas on 2 May 2013 at 20:34 said...

Hi Martha, Just came across your post on G+ and really enjoyed reading your product review. We would like to invite you to start sharing your blog posts on Bellashoot! Simply upload your picture and add the link to your blog. We are sure our users would love you!! xoxo

Martha Z. on 3 May 2013 at 12:33 said...

Thank you :) <3

Elvie on 8 May 2013 at 19:25 said...

Beautiful!

Katie Larkin on 9 May 2013 at 10:58 said...

This is so amazing, it looks beautiful on your lashes!
xx

Masha Mumbles on 10 May 2013 at 01:50 said...

I love this mascara!

xx,
mashasmumbles.blogspot.com

Rachel Brooks on 12 May 2013 at 21:31 said...

This looks gorgeous!
Beautiful packaging too!

Rachel
xx

http://lustslovesandmusthaves.blogspot.co.uk/

liza prideaux on 21 May 2013 at 20:02 said...

I'm so jealous of your lashes! Beauts eyes too! New follower here :)

Daisy on 21 May 2013 at 22:10 said...

I'm due to buy a new mascara and am now really tempted by this one.

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog post :) -
I will visit every single one of you :) Make sure you leave your links, I would love to look & for others to see it.. If I enjoy your blog, I will follow it :)
Thank you so much :) ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Think Pink | Beauty,Fashion & Lifestyle Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Ugg Boots Sale | web hosting