Thursday, 2 May 2013

Make Up For Ever Mist & Fix review

Posted by A small Cat at 10:00


£18.95  125ml

Non-alcoholic fine mist ...

Setting your makeup is one of the most important things you can do after you've applied your makeup. Using a powder and a puff can really "lock" in the makeup and keep it from moving. BUT setting the makeup with powder can lead to a matte effect that is often times not wanted. Using a setting spray can really make a huge difference to your skin and the longevity of your makeup.

 
For a long time I was thinking about buying a setting spray, and a strange confluence of circumstances, it has been erroneously given to my husband by Lady in Sephora, when he '' not having idea about cosmetics '' asked about the primer, which I asked to find for me:)
 And I am very glad that this happened!! (I guess I'll often sends my T. make up shopping;))
After finishing the makeup (except mascara) I sprayed the whole face. It is really light and absorbs quickly. There is virtually no smell what I consider to be a plus.

Mist & Fix is ​​a very efficient :) Two'' sprays '' are enough to cover the entire face, little minus for the size of haze, it could be a little finer, however, the end result remains the same though  :)


It gives a gentle, very natural shine and actually my make up lasts longer than normal :)


I would definitely recommend it for anyone who leads an active lifestyle or simply want their makeup look great all day long!
 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog post :) -
I will visit every single one of you :) Make sure you leave your links, I would love to look & for others to see it.. If I enjoy your blog, I will follow it :)
Thank you so much :) ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Think Pink | Beauty,Fashion & Lifestyle Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Ugg Boots Sale | web hosting