Thursday, 2 May 2013

MAC Veronica’s Blush Pearlmatte Face Powder review & photos

Posted by A small Cat at 10:29

 



ARCHIE'S GIRLS COLLECTION

For someone who does not know who we are talking about, and I admit that I was that person until recently, Archie Girls Betty and Veronica is an American comic book series first published in 1950. Blonde Betty is a sweet, polite "girl next door" as opposed to Veronica brunette, dissolved often selfish rich girl.

Rivals in the battle for Archie heart inspired the colourful collection celebrating the iconic personality.

Available at MAC stores from February 7


MAC Veronica’s Blush Pearlmatte Face Powder

From the entire collection i personally like the most this powder, especially its sweet hearts :)

Veronica's Blush has a silvery-pink tones (Play It Proper Beauty Powder) and deep pink hearts (Frankly Scarlet Powder Blush) which together create a beautiful shimmering delicate pink :-)

Multi-functional, can be used as highlighter, blush or eye shadow.

MAC Veronica’s Blush Pearlmatte Face Powder

I mainly use it as a blush. I especially like the fact that it's  me who decides what colour I wish to receive! If I want a darker pink brush I concentrate more on pigment of hearts, and if I just want a gentle look with a beautiful glow, I  mix all together :)
The texture is silky smooth, its goes on and blends like a dream :) The colour is very subtle, but real beauty gives this wonderful healthy glow that comes with a  little shimmer :) I LOVE :-) <3



 Also in the collection of Archie's Girls we can find other face powder this time identified with Betty called'' Flatter Me'', also beautiful, which can be more pleasing for peach and orange blush lovers . These powders are beautiful, and give a really amazing look !!

If you haven't try them yet, I personally recommend :) It will last  for a long time because it is very efficient.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog post :) -
I will visit every single one of you :) Make sure you leave your links, I would love to look & for others to see it.. If I enjoy your blog, I will follow it :)
Thank you so much :) ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Think Pink | Beauty,Fashion & Lifestyle Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Ugg Boots Sale | web hosting