Wednesday, 8 May 2013

Illamasqua -Lover blush review

Posted by A small Cat at 23:02

Gorgeous matte peach blush Illamasqua  Lover :)





 



Blush is a cosmetic without which I will not leave the house, there is no such option :) I love blushes, they are by far my'' must have'' products in the collection and I can not get enough of them! :)

I'll describe one of my favourite.

Lover by Illamasqua  was my first'' high-end '' product.  I fell in love with it from the first use :)
Lover is apricot  - orange colour with matte finish. This matt is not chalky or powdery (which happen quite often in matte blushes !). The color looks smooth and natural, and is so heavily pigmented. The pigmentation itself is wonderful, and it doesn't wear off or sink in quickly like a bunch of others I've tried .Lover has a rich colour that can be applied to build a greater intensity or gently used to achieve subtle colour.
The pretty colour actually appears on the cheeks as presented in the container. I was afraid that the colour is too orange for my medium skin, but it's not! It is just perfect!
I highly recommend it  :)

Here's a picture of me wearing Lover.
  

  

14 comments:

Easmin Miah on 6 May 2013 at 17:04 said...

Great post! I love this shade and really want to try this now! It looks fab on you :) I'm also a blush girl and cannot step out without a bit of colour on my cheeks :)

i've followed you here and via bloglovin!

You can find me at would love it if you dropped by!
Easmin xx
http://www.ohhsopeachy.com/

IsabelLouise on 6 May 2013 at 17:48 said...

This colour looks gorgeous on you! Great post :) I've always wanted to try out illamasqua!
Much love, Isabel x

viewrama on 6 May 2013 at 21:32 said...

Hey dear!
I like your posts and blog ! This is my first visit here but definitely not the last :) Check out my blog if you have a free minute :)Would you like to follow each other?Keep on postingxx
Wish you a nice week!
VIEWRAMA

my
fashion blog

Elisabeth McMurran on 6 May 2013 at 21:59 said...

This is such a beautiful colour on you ! I don't know if we have illamasqua in the UK?

http://blueeyedb.blogspot.co.uk/

Martha Z. on 6 May 2013 at 22:11 said...

Thank you :-) Of course we have :-) Try any debenhams or online :-)

Becky on 7 May 2013 at 21:54 said...

It looks so lovely on you, I have never purchased anything for illamasqua..so tempted to though! xo

Martha Z. on 7 May 2013 at 22:46 said...

Thank you hun :) You should definitely try it :)

Masha Mumbles on 8 May 2013 at 04:13 said...

This is such a beautiful blush and you rock it!

xx,
mashasmumbles.blogspot.com

Jenny on 8 May 2013 at 08:02 said...

such a beautiful colour and it suits you so good <3

Martha Z. on 8 May 2013 at 09:18 said...

Aww thank you hun <3

Martha Z. on 8 May 2013 at 09:18 said...

Thank you :-)

Katie Larkin on 8 May 2013 at 15:21 said...

This is a great post.
I've yet to see anything bad written about Illamasqua. They seem to do no wrong. This colour is amazing on you, I can see why it's your favourite.

toomanyfreckles.blogspot.ie
xx

Holly- Lucy on 9 May 2013 at 00:19 said...

Wow! That colour is amazing!!looks so pretty on you! I need to add this to my never ending list of products to buy! Thanks so much for your comment on my blog..means a lot chick x

OPI Addict on 5 October 2013 at 19:47 said...

This shade looks beautiful on you! I'm thinking about picking it up :)
AddictedtoOPI

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog post :) -
I will visit every single one of you :) Make sure you leave your links, I would love to look & for others to see it.. If I enjoy your blog, I will follow it :)
Thank you so much :) ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Think Pink | Beauty,Fashion & Lifestyle Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Ugg Boots Sale | web hosting