Friday, 3 May 2013

Benefit They'Re Real Mascara review & photos

Posted by A small Cat at 13:14


Benefit
 They'Re Real!


Hello everyone!

Benefit They're Real is in the top five best-selling mascaras in the world. I received it as a gift for Christmas, and I know now that I will continue using it :) Price is about £ 19.50 and raises the question of whether this so highly recommended mascara is worth its price?



  Without a doubt YES!



Mascara from the first stroke visibly thickens lashes .They became very black, it looks really like fals lashes and are bigger and well-combed :)

Brush has a perfect shape, reaches the shortest lashes. It's last all day, does not crumble and does not leave lumps,witch is a big, big plus!

The natural effect is achieved after one layer, and to obtain a'' WOW'' effect, impose it three times :)

This mascara is a dream to apply and dries almost instantly. As you can see in the picture, with one layer on my lashes look incredibly long, thick, separated and curled :)
Overall, this is a great mascara, stays on all day and does not smear. The only downside for me is that it is a little bit stubborn and hard when ot comes to  to wash it off , but hey! when my eye looks great I am able to devote extra two minutes for make-up removal process ;)

Definitely goes to my list of favourite cosmetics :)

2 comments:

Li Va on 5 May 2013 at 12:20 said...

wow looks really clean and thin. nice blog btw :)

Kendra C on 9 May 2013 at 01:54 said...

This is one of my all time favorite mascaras!! :)

Kendra

www.beautybykendrac.com

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog post :) -
I will visit every single one of you :) Make sure you leave your links, I would love to look & for others to see it.. If I enjoy your blog, I will follow it :)
Thank you so much :) ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Think Pink | Beauty,Fashion & Lifestyle Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Ugg Boots Sale | web hosting