Monday, 27 May 2013

Benefit POREfessional primer review

Posted by A small Cat at 12:28








...POREfessional is the UK's best-selling primer Quickly minimise the appearance of pores & fine lines for smoother-than-smooth skin !

Despite having this product for a week , I am already in love with it!!
It does what it says - minimize pores - amazing!!!

Actually I think The Porefessional gives just the right amount of "porefection", the look of my skin is much improved when I wear this product, it really gets a near flawless look :)
I love the balm-like texture and how it looks tinted but goes on translucent.
I use it on my nose a little on my cheeks and forehead. I lightly pat it onto my skin. Don’t try to blend it out because it will disappear into nothing and lose its “pore covering” effect.  It feels really smooth and glides on easily when you apply it to skin. It is lightly scented but doesn't irritate at all.
As to covering pores,The Porefessional does diminish the look of them a good amount!!
I have combination skin, with a tendency to be a bit dry so I don't have large pores, but the ones I do have are still there upon close inspection, and this primer not only minimize my pores but it also mattify all the shine ! :)
Best of all you don't even need to use much of it, the product is so effective that only the tiniest amount is needed. By hiding my pores without clogging them, this product gives me the perfect base to go on with applying the rest of my face.  I've noticed that this primer does make my foundation last a little longer and you can barely see my pores!!

Yay for POREfection!!! :)

Benefit, you never let me down :) Thank you !



17 comments:

Layla D on 27 May 2013 at 14:11 said...

I tried this as I received it as a sample through a magazine and I really liked it but it didn't make me say 'wow' like some other primers!

It's good to see that you liked it though :)

Layla xxx

http://www.laylasmakeup.com

http://www.layladbeauty.co.uk

Kate on 27 May 2013 at 16:54 said...

I have this and love this. I'm thinking I maybe blend too much though, will try just patting it in :) thanks for the tip.

Love Kate at prettylittleus

xxx

Louisejoyb on 27 May 2013 at 18:07 said...

I've seen this in stores quite a few times and wondered how good it would be, but after reading some positive reviews I think I'll have to try it!

louisejoyb x

Hayley Walker on 27 May 2013 at 20:28 said...

I have been dying to try this out, the results look amazing. Good job it's pay day on Friday as your review has made me want to rush out & buy it :)

Hayley @ Teapartybeauty.blogspot.co.uk

x

Ame on 27 May 2013 at 20:55 said...

I love love love this primer! Lovely review! X

viewrama on 27 May 2013 at 21:28 said...

Hey !
I like your posts and blog ! This is my first visit here but definitely not the last :) Check out my blog if you have a free minute :)Would you like to follow each other?Just let me know please,so that I can follow back.Keep on postingxx
Wish you a nice week!
VIEWRAMA

my
fashion blog

Denzen C on 28 May 2013 at 05:47 said...

Hi Martha! I love reading your blog so I nominated you for a Liebster Award :) Please do check back to my page for details :) http://aglimmerofme.blogspot.com/2013/05/liebster-award.html

Eleanor on 28 May 2013 at 11:38 said...

i've heard so much about this product - it sounds fab! but so expensive!! :(
xxx
http://eleanorcos.blogspot.com/

kirstyb on 28 May 2013 at 15:42 said...

i love this stuff - although i have currently misplaced mine x

Gemma T on 28 May 2013 at 16:19 said...

Wow... the photo's speak for themselves, totally incredible :D xxx

Gemma | MissMakeupMagpie.co.uk

Lucy on 28 May 2013 at 17:18 said...

I love this too! Makeup bag staple :) x

http://lucyandbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

alison*elle on 28 May 2013 at 20:55 said...

I haven't tried this but I've heard good things. I usually use Benefit's Dr Feelgood but might try this next.

xo, alison*elle

Miranda Paige on 30 May 2013 at 07:02 said...

great review! i've been wanting to try it out for awhile but i wan't sure if it was worth it! i'll definitely get it next time im at sephora! :) And i love your blog! and can't wait to read more! I also followed you on GFC!

Also I'm new to blogging and i'm trying to meet some fellow bloggers so I'd love if you had some time if you could check out my blog and let me know what you think! it'd be greatly appreciated! And maybe even follow me on bloglovin or gfc if you like and want to!

thanks so much xoxo Randa

http://simplyranda.blogspot.com/

Sandy @ absolute beaut on 30 May 2013 at 12:01 said...

Wow the before and after is amazing! I'm coming to the end of my Clarins primer which is kind of similar so might have to try this one next. Always heard great things about it.

xx

Amy Robinson on 30 May 2013 at 15:20 said...

never seen this product in action great review! so happy i found your blog, im a new mammy and new blogger http://amyuniquebeauty.blogspot.co.uk/ xx

Signe Savant on 1 June 2013 at 16:46 said...

Oh wow! What an incredible before/after! I've been looking for a primer just like this! I came across your blog and am your newest follower. I would love if you’d visit : the daily savant : and follow back (if you like)!

I have a Betsey Johnson giveaway on now! I also have a choose-your-prize jewelry giveaway going on now, as well!

: signe
: the daily savant :

Jess | Just Jesss on 1 June 2013 at 17:13 said...

I have to say I like this but don't love it, I do have very large pores around my nose though. I also think it's expensive for what it is! It's good to hear it works so well for you :)

Jess xo

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog post :) -
I will visit every single one of you :) Make sure you leave your links, I would love to look & for others to see it.. If I enjoy your blog, I will follow it :)
Thank you so much :) ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Think Pink | Beauty,Fashion & Lifestyle Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Ugg Boots Sale | web hosting