Wednesday, 15 May 2013

A little LUSH Haul with review

Posted by A small Cat at 22:10



Hello there lovelies!

Today I'm going to be doing a haul/review on all the stuff I got at Lush  (YAY!)
Lush has always been the centre of attention when it comes to Bath and Body in the UK.
I love lush. We all love lush. Right?

So here is what I got:

 ...if she’s gotta think, Think Pink!


My favourite bath bomb - Think Pink. I never go in to Lush shopping and not buy it!
Cute candy flowers and the scent of tonka and vanilla with a hint of neroli. What can I say? It smells delicious !!The unique touch with Think Pink is the red heart confetti which is released from the bomb whilst it's fizzing around the bath tub.
I love to lie in the bath and let it wrap me in a big pink hug :)


...Let the sun set around you as you let go of the day and drift off to a world of dreams...

Twilight it's the perfect way to end a long day :)
With lavender and tonka oils at the heart, there are also notes of caramel and malt to enhance a sense of comfort and reassurance.
This bath ballistic is AMAZING! Not only does it smell divine, it makes your bath sparkle! It first burst into pinks with little flashes of orange and ends with blue and a touch of glitter. I felt like a great goddess, bathing in the stars :)




He loves me, he loves me not, he loves me…

Tisty Tosty is a ''love potion''  made with the scent of precious rose and orris root.  The flower of love, rose perfume is said to ease tension and give people happy, positive  feelings.
 It is beautiful and romantic. 
The ballistic doesn't colour the water like many of Lush's other bath bombs,but it has 7 mini rose buds that float in the water around. It feels quite luxurious :)



Berry yourself under a blanket of soft fruit foam...

Last but not least is my all time favourite  -The Comforter :)
Just as the name implies, this soap comforts you like a warm, familiar cotton blanket.
This bubble bar smells unbelievable - nice and sweet of parma violets  but once crumbled into hot running water it gives off a gorgeous  kind of a sugary blackcurrant aroma.The bar is huge and can be broken into pieces and reused for lots of baths. I love how it turn my bath water bright pink and create lots of lovely bubbles. I am in love with it !!



Have you tried anything from LUSH? What are your favorites?





13 comments:

Rakel on 16 May 2013 at 10:41 said...

love this post!

http://alovelystyle.blogspot.com.es/

carrieanne drew on 17 May 2013 at 07:00 said...

I love lush the berry comforter is amazing and I love the candy mountain bubble bar that comes out at Christmas can't wait till it comes back out.

Carrieanne x

http://imjustalittlepixie.blogspot.co.uk/

Athena Santana on 17 May 2013 at 07:49 said...

Ugh, great haul! I love Lush so much and seriously can't wait to try out some more of their products!

-Athenaxo
modestlysophisticated.blogspot.com

helen at thelovecatsinc on 17 May 2013 at 17:15 said...

great haul! the comforter is my favourite

from helen at thelovecatsinc

ps. enter my new giveaway to win topshop, asos or space nk vouchers + a goodie bag, click here!

Lauren L. on 17 May 2013 at 17:46 said...

I love lush so much! Especially their bubble bars x

Alavish.blogspot.co.uk

Alicia Chapple on 17 May 2013 at 18:31 said...

I love lush, it's one of my favourite shops to buy bath-bombs etc from!
Alicia
x

sephorababe13.blogspot.com

Adele on 18 May 2013 at 08:53 said...

I haven't had a Lush bubble bath for ages, now I want one after reading your review!
Would love you to check out my latest outfit post :)
Have a fab weekend Hun xoxo
http://www.intotheblonde.com/

Ashii on 18 May 2013 at 09:26 said...

Ooh these bath bombs look so nice, I haven't had a bath in years but would love to with these! Thanks for visiting my blog, following you now! x
Beauty For Thought.

Polly Bland on 18 May 2013 at 10:24 said...

oh my gosh I LOVE the bath bomb with the dried flowers! WAY to my HEART! Too bad I don't have a boyfriend. Poop. Anyway- thank you for visiting me! I am here to visit you and found it pleasant :)

have a great day!!!!!!

love, polly
www.pollybland.com

Kamila on 18 May 2013 at 11:21 said...

I love LUSH products, especially around Christmas!

boldinballerinass.co.uk

Kamila xx

Lauren Frances Reilly on 18 May 2013 at 14:44 said...

going to have to try some of these out, they look lovely!:')

http://himynameisfloz.blogspot.co.uk/

Yinyin on 20 May 2013 at 22:34 said...

Loving the bath bombs you've picked and your lovely photos!
Definitely making me THINK PINK!
I want to try the Tisty Tosty one! :O May have to pop off to Lush sometime soon...!

Yinyin xx
YinyinLoves

Sarah Reibs on 21 May 2013 at 17:29 said...

Love Lush too! Comforter is always one of my "must buys" when I am shopping. I wanna try Think Pink now!

Sarah| Beauty and Lemonade xo

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog post :) -
I will visit every single one of you :) Make sure you leave your links, I would love to look & for others to see it.. If I enjoy your blog, I will follow it :)
Thank you so much :) ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Think Pink | Beauty,Fashion & Lifestyle Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Ugg Boots Sale | web hosting