Monday, 29 April 2013

Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette review and photos

Posted by A small Cat at 14:04


Hi :)

I am a happy owner of a new shadow palette Urban Decay Naked Basics and i would love to share with you my feelings :)!
This is not a "mini" version of the previous two palettes as you might think at all! Although it is much, much smaller, it is truly unique and matte :)  :)

 

If you have two previous UD Naked and Naked 2 palette then you know that they are filled with shimmering shades - brilliant for creating dramatic, glowing eye .
UD Naked Basics comes with  five completely matte shadows and a one very pale gloss-perfect for all-natural, lightly accentuated under brow area.



Three shades (Foxy, Walk of Shame (WOS) and Naked) are very neutral, which really help lighten the eyelid and reverse the discoloration. "Faint" (second darkest) is great for use on the outer corner of the eye or to create depth in the crease or cover the entire eyelid for a nice everyday look.
The darkest shade is "Crave" is almost black. It can be combined with "Faint", or just use it to create a smokey eye, or just to create lines around the eyes instead of eyeliner,to give softer look - the color is very highly pigmented so you just tap it lightly with a brush to get a strong color.
Actually, I found all the Urban Decay shadows very strongly pigmented, long lasting and extremely easy to use - are so great for me when it comes to eye makeup!


This palette really contain "basics'' shadows as the name implies.
I think ,and  I'll be honest, you will not find anywhere such a basic collection of shadows in one palette, than the Urban Decay Naked Basics. It is perfect for creating everyday neutral look and it's absolutely great in addition to any other palette that you already have :
Size is tiny and perfect for travel :) Inside is a large mirror and the packaging is very elegant .
All shadows are creamy, smooth to touch, highly pigmented and easy to apply.

Frankly it one of the best palettes i have ever owned :):)! :)



Here is an example look of the daily makeup, that i  created using UD NAKED Basics palette :)



            ♥

4 comments:

Ashley on 29 April 2013 at 16:20 said...

I love this palette, I use it almost every day. :) Urban Decay never disappoints!
Love the look you did...you have the prettiest eyes!
Anyway, I'm now following you. :)
And if you'd like, you should enter my giveaway! Have a wonderful day!

Martha Z. on 29 April 2013 at 16:50 said...

Awww thank you :)
I love this palette as well :) A Big thank you for following me,it means a lot :) <3

Hayley Walker on 29 April 2013 at 21:22 said...

Yet again Urban Decay with their awesome products. Lovely post by the way :)I haven't bagged the palette yet, I don't know what's taking me so long.

H
xx

http://teapartybeauty.blogspot.co.uk

Martha Z. on 30 April 2013 at 15:34 said...

Thank you :) This palette is amazing!!!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog post :) -
I will visit every single one of you :) Make sure you leave your links, I would love to look & for others to see it.. If I enjoy your blog, I will follow it :)
Thank you so much :) ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Think Pink | Beauty,Fashion & Lifestyle Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Ugg Boots Sale | web hosting