Tuesday, 30 April 2013

St Ives Elements Moisturising Olive Scrub review & photos

Posted by A small Cat at 16:45


St Ives Elements Moisturising Olive Scrub





It smoothes the skin and adds natural energy :)

 St Ives Olive scrub, contains natural particles that exfoliate dead skin cells while moisturizing and regenerating the skin. Olive oil helps to nourish the skin, leaving it soft and smooth.

  I LOVE skin range products from St Ives, and as I can remember I use
apricot scrub,which was one of my favourites scrubs, but  recently i wanted to try something new.When I saw this New St Ives Moisturising Olive Scrub ,I could not resist not to try it!
Unlike the apricot scrub, this one was much better. Less harsh (not harsh) and a good scrub overall.
In contrast to other products, St Ives Olive Scrub has a different consistency - sticky, thick and creamy, and it stays like this when applied.
The beads were great at exfoliating, lovely olive scent and very soothing. Left my skin feeling refreshed and revitalised.
It does not have too many particles but enough to gently peel off dead skin. It is very delicate.



It is ideal for those days when we feel that our skin does not necessarily need a strong scrub, but still  feels like it needs  gently peel off and cool down.



St Ives Elements Olive leaves skin feeling fresh and olive oil penetrates deeply, leaving it moisturized  and simply great :)
The product is very efficient :)
Available in every drugstore :)


I would definitely recommend it  :)





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog post :) -
I will visit every single one of you :) Make sure you leave your links, I would love to look & for others to see it.. If I enjoy your blog, I will follow it :)
Thank you so much :) ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Think Pink | Beauty,Fashion & Lifestyle Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Ugg Boots Sale | web hosting