Saturday, 4 May 2013

Maybelline Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner review & photos

Posted by A small Cat at 13:01


Applying eyeliner has never been so easy! :)

This gel eyeliner that comes in a lovely jar, which definitely makes it stand out from other liners,it's by far my best, most durable and most intensely black product EVER! :) :).

I was surprised by the ease with which I was able to draw a precise, clear, nicely finished line for the first time! :)
Brush, which at first glance appears to be absolutely no use, turned out to be perfect, it is suitable to do both thin and thick line :)

Gel is incredibly creamy and wonderfuly "slides" on the eyelid during application.
The degree of pigmentation delights, black is really deep, and little product is enough for a decent lash, which automatically makes it a very efficient :) :) :)
It's dry quite quickly. It's not very shiny or matt i would rather say it has nice satin finish.

Long-term effect?

YES YES YES!
I will not say that I was able to test its strength by 24h (as promised by the manufacturer), but 12 hours without any blur, reflections and color fading checked as passed!!! :) :)
The lines remained in exactly the way as moments after application.
I love this eyeliner even though have it on quite recently, I know that it will be hosted permanently in my make-up bag.

I highly recommend it :) I am sure that Maybelline Lasting Drama will be a precious little gem in my make up bag  :)







0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog post :) -
I will visit every single one of you :) Make sure you leave your links, I would love to look & for others to see it.. If I enjoy your blog, I will follow it :)
Thank you so much :) ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Think Pink | Beauty,Fashion & Lifestyle Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Ugg Boots Sale | web hosting