Monday, 29 April 2013

MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Soft & Gentle review and photos

Posted by A small Cat at 13:39




'' The luxurious, soft as velvet, metallic skin brightening glow'' ...

About this product has already been written a thousand times or more ... I know,i know ... But I have to share with you my feelings.

MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Soft & Gentle  is without a doubt'' must have'' product for any make-up bag!
After just one use you'll know why I think so :) :)
I can not imagine my daily make up and collection of cosmetics without it!! :)







MAC Mineralize Skinfinish - Soft and Gentle is a highlighting compact powder.
MAC describes it as a 'gold-plated bronze peach', I agree with that ,but myself i'll describe it as a warm shade of champagne :)
Soft & Gentle has a beautiful pearl - metallic particles, ideal to create a healthy glow and look at skin. I am in love with the way it looks on my face :) :)

The texture is very smooth and creamy.
The tiny glitter melt into the skin, provide amazing illumination! The color is so natural that it probably can't even affect the color of the makeup, I love it for that!
Lifetime usage - literally!!!! Very little needed to create desired look :)
It does not transfer,stays where it was applied, and held all day long!
In my opinion, Soft & Gentle is ideal for photo shoots because the pictures look almost perfectly, highlighting the beautiful peaks of the cheek bones.

Is it worth the investment? A BIG YES!
This is certainly the most beautiful highlighter I've ever used !
A light touch is enough to achieve the perfect glow! :)
I am truly and completely addicted <3
Cosmetic worth of sin and money :)



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog post :) -
I will visit every single one of you :) Make sure you leave your links, I would love to look & for others to see it.. If I enjoy your blog, I will follow it :)
Thank you so much :) ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Think Pink | Beauty,Fashion & Lifestyle Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Ugg Boots Sale | web hosting