Monday, 29 April 2013

MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural review & photos

Posted by A small Cat at 13:35

 MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Medium Plus








MAC Mineralize Natural SkinFinish as the name suggests is a mineral face powder, slowly roasted to ensure the best possible finish.

I am generally a fan of both powder finish foundations and dewy ones, this one looks very natural on the face and reflective almost invisible shimmer helps get close to the skin look :)
Provides excellent medium coverage.

I love this powder because it takes away the shine without being too matte, which is  GREAT!! :)

It has very smooth, light texture, it's not greasy and does not become oily after a few hours of'' wear''.
I love the feeling of this powder on my skin as it is velvety soft, nourishing and never cakey!!

Adapts to the skin and blends perfectly! Every time I use it almost feels like I do not have any makeup at all !

Did not cause any blemishes, spots or allergic reactions.

Mac Mineralize Skinfinish Natural gives a smooth, satin finish and beautiful skin healthy natural glow. 
I absolutely love it!! Powder definitely worth the money :) RECOMMEND :-) :-)


  




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog post :) -
I will visit every single one of you :) Make sure you leave your links, I would love to look & for others to see it.. If I enjoy your blog, I will follow it :)
Thank you so much :) ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Think Pink | Beauty,Fashion & Lifestyle Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Ugg Boots Sale | web hosting