Monday, 29 April 2013

MAC Mineralize Moisture SPF 15 Foundation review & photos

Posted by A small Cat at 17:43

 

Innovative, great formula - a new MAC Mineralize Moisture SPF 15 Foundation


MAC Mineralize Moisture SPF 15 Foundation NC20

At the end of February, MAC has removed its old foundation Mineralize Foundation Satinfinish to make way for a new and exciting Mineralize Moisture SPF 15 Foundation.

He made a lot of noise around himself ,especially when Vogue Beauty mention that this product was seen behind the scenes in every city at pretty much every fashion show!
In the spring / summer 2013 '' it's all about'' MAC Mineralize Moisture :) :)

This foundation is available in 18 shades, divided into standard'' code'' NC for warmer tones and NW for cold tones.

No need to separately purchase the pump, as it is already attached to the bottle.
Fluid itself is incredibly moisturizing, this is what I LOVE about it :) 
Formula of this foundation is very light, easily blends into the skin, leaving a soft creamy finish while not clogging pores :) Perfect for dry skin, beautifully spreads and blend with the skin due to the key ingredients - Shea butter, emollients and extracts nutrients. Coverage is light to medium, you can also build new layers, with very natural look :)
MAC Mineralize Moisture contains SPF 15 protection filter what I think is a great addition
Overall I am impressed! :)
Foundation stays on face all day, did not cause any spots r blemishesI would rather say that it has even improved the condition of my skin  :)

Suitable for gentle and very natural finish, I recommend applications with a  stippling brush,to achive flawless , super-radiant and healthy  look:)!

If you are looking for a moisturizing, long-lasting and ideal for every day foundation - YOU HAVE TO TRY THIS ONE :)

I AM ADDICTED!!!

8 comments:

Emma Minter on 29 April 2013 at 18:16 said...

Ah gosh, this looks soo nice :) It looks so flawless on the swatch (:

Great post & your blog is lovely too - new follower here!

love em, from www.dollhousebeautyblog.blogspot.co.uk

Martha Z. on 29 April 2013 at 20:31 said...

Thank you :)

Jessie's style blog on 30 April 2013 at 10:05 said...

I've been thinking about getting this foundation!! thanks for the review :) i am your new follower and look forward to new beauty product evaluations!

jessie

xx

www.jessiesstyleblog.blogspot.com

Helerin on 30 April 2013 at 13:41 said...

Hey!
You're one of my nominations for the Liebster Award :)
Check out my blog post to see what you have to do http://helerinblogs.blogspot.com/2013/04/the-liebster-award.html#comment-form

- Helerin xo

Martha Z. on 30 April 2013 at 15:27 said...

OMG :) Thank you so much :)

Martha Z. on 30 April 2013 at 15:30 said...

I'm glad you like my blog :) Means a lot to me :) x x

Thi Lan on 1 May 2013 at 09:53 said...

amazing product! your blog is very lovely and interesting. im glad if you visit my blog, too <3 keep in touch!

xx
beauthi.blogspot.com

Rebecca Derbyshire on 25 May 2013 at 20:44 said...

This is something I definitely need to try! I love mac foundations and this one looks great for my dry skin! xx

lipgloss-and-lashes.blogspot.co.uk

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog post :) -
I will visit every single one of you :) Make sure you leave your links, I would love to look & for others to see it.. If I enjoy your blog, I will follow it :)
Thank you so much :) ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Think Pink | Beauty,Fashion & Lifestyle Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Ugg Boots Sale | web hosting